I'm a DetermiNation athlete enjoying the process of improvement and learning. I participate as a member of "Team Familia". This blog has bits and pieces and I update as best I can. I use it as a tool for reflection and as a way to share experiences. Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mom's Summer Pasta Salad

I'm not an excellent chef, and not good with writing out recipes / measurements- so will basically post about meals that I really like. I love food so figured I should have a few posts about some meals I make. (If I steal a recipe I'll make sure to give credit to where it belongs)

Mom's Summer Pasta Salad
-spaghetti (I never like to cut spaghetti noodles, so careful not to break them) about a small fist full- not going whole grain on this one either- I know I'm supposed to be careful with amount of white pastas and rice, but this one is a good go to and tastes better with plain old white spaghetti
- 1lb diced chicken breast
-1 large tomato
-2 hard boiled eggs (chopped)
-about a can of black olives (chopped)
-red, green, yellow peppers

dressing
-olive oil
-cilantro
-lemon juice (one whole lemon)

Yup that's it. Basically mix it all together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment