I'm a DetermiNation athlete enjoying the process of improvement and learning. I participate as a member of "Team Familia". This blog has bits and pieces and I update as best I can. I use it as a tool for reflection and as a way to share experiences. Thanks for reading!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Horribly Hilly Hundreds Series, June 18, 2011


I was signed up for the 200K but my coach recommended that I drop down- I ended up doing the 150K- which turned out to be 100 miles (101 on my computer)- horribly hard would be a good name too because it was tough- my power wasn't great towards the end (rented wheels and a power tap so I could get a good idea of my performance)- definitely lost steam and my cadence wasn't fast enough- about 8:35:00 of pedaling time. I really took my time at the rest stops so it was a long day. Good weather- hot but not awful- it was supposed to rain- glad I did it but really squashed my confidence on those hills- take aways- spend less time in big ring- cadence, cadence, cadence.

No comments:

Post a Comment