I'm a DetermiNation athlete enjoying the process of improvement and learning. I participate as a member of "Team Familia". This blog has bits and pieces and I update as best I can. I use it as a tool for reflection and as a way to share experiences. Thanks for reading!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monster Dash

October 31, 2010- http://www.chicagomonster.org/

What better way to cure a hangover from Halloween then to wake up and run a 5K? Maybe we were still a little drunk, we for sure got to the start line a little late. Hey- I figured, it's not full on Ironman training season yet, right?
This race gives you the option of running it as 1/2 marathon. Good job Swanny! I did not do the 1/2 Marathon. This was just for fun :)
And oh yes, people wore full costumes. It was cold but sunny :)
The medals were pretty sweet too. (1/2 marathoners got a belt buckle!)


No comments:

Post a Comment