I'm a DetermiNation athlete enjoying the process of improvement and learning. I participate as a member of "Team Familia". This blog has bits and pieces and I update as best I can. I use it as a tool for reflection and as a way to share experiences. Thanks for reading!

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Updating!


It's been way too long for an update, so posting a summary of races from the last two years since my last post was from Comrades.
I've come back to the blog in preparation to write a post about a different kind of adventure... traveling to Iceland with my boyfriend Brant and his son Dylan.

But first, races....

Since June 2016:


April 2017 Ragnar SoCal
June 2017- Accepted on Team Isagenix
June 2017- Sprint Triathlon
August 2017 Hood to Coast Relay
September 2017- Cottonwood Marathon
October 2017- Chicago Marathon
April 2018- Big Sur Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment